EPA Registered solution that eliminates and stops molds without any harmful chemicals. The colorless, odorless solution is used for mold clean-up and prevention, disaster restoration, and pre-treatment of building materials. It dries to form an invisible antimicrobial shield that encapsulates and physically crushes mold spores. The anti-microbial barrier remains on surfaces to provide continued protection against further mold growth. Can be used n virtually all surfaces including wallboard, wood, plaster, metal, tile, grout, upholstery and fabric.